Monday, January 25, 2010

Muffin Tin Monday, Magic Marker Monday

On Saturday morning, I put together a Muffin Tin Meal with breakfast. This weeks theme is

ABC / 123
It was a fun theme. Click the button below to play along or to see the other creative meals.


A is for Applesauce, B is for Bacon, C is for Cheese, 1 scrambled egg, 2 pieces of bacon, 3 pieces of toast.
They enjoyed their breakfast, even though it doesn't look like it in this picture!

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

With all the rain we have had this past week, at school the boys painted umbrella's.

15 comments:

Unknown said...

I love to have MTM for breakfast!
(Oh,, and the picture- too classic!)

Jamie said...

Mmmm...it's been so long since I've had eggs and bacon for breakfast...like 7 months to be exact! I can't cook breakfast for the life of me! 2 more months until my hubby is home and then I'll get breakfast on the weekends! Yum!

Sorry for all the rambling. Your tin looks GREAT! Very creative!

Annie said...

Great muffin tin for this week. And looks yummy.

Have a nice week.

Childlife said...

OK, I'm seriously going to have to try this muffin tin thing with my picky eaters one of these days!

I love the umbrellas! They look so cute and stormy! We've been having a lot of rain, and the umbrellas would be a fun project. Tell your kiddos thanks for putting an extra smile in my Monday -- great work! :)

~Michelle @ 5MFSN
Magic Marker Monday

Anonymous said...

I love your tin. The 1,2,3 pieces for toast look great.

klie0500 said...

Good looking muffin tin. Yummy. I will have to try breakfast sometime.

Unknown said...

Cute muffin tins! I love the number 3's!

Harris Boys said...

yummy! what a neat idea! love their little expressions...I know what you mean when you say they enjoyed it, even though the pics doesn't show it :)

silly eagle books said...

I've never thought of doing it for breakfast! Great idea.

w said...

great breakfast!

Marie said...

So the muffin tin thing...does it work for getting kids to eat? I've seen it a lot lately...
Love the umbrellas. very cute!

Dixiemom7 said...

What a cute idea! Love it! My kids are lucky if I make breakfast. They're early risers and I'm not, luckily they're pretty self-sufficient and can usually handle breakfast without me. ;)

Mary said...

Your muffin tin breakfast is really creative - do you come up with the themes or is there somewhere that gives you ideas?

I'm hoping Elizabeth outgrows being a picky eater but the muffin tin idea looks like fun regardless!

The umbrellas are pretty - what are they made of? We could sure have used them today. Here in Ottawa we set a January one-day rainfall record :(

betty said...

such a cute and yummy muffin tin this week, Monica! took me a minute to figure out what the 3's were, but very clever idea!!

and such cute umbrellas; so appropriate for last week's storm (and more could be on the way!)

betty

Mama to 5 said...

Cute - my boys would love the Spiderman tray! :)