Click the button below to see other great Tin Meals!

I just used on tray for both boys, and it worked great. They didn't fight over whose was what stuff or who got to have the tray closer to them.
I put apples, Carmel for dipping apples, yogurt covered pretzels, and spaghetti O's and Gatorade to drink.


9 comments:
that looks delicious! I always love to see what you put together for the muffin tin meals; I think it is such a cute idea :)
betty
What a fun lunch, the boys are so cute!
I like how you did a sharing tin. Great idea.
I've wondered how my two would do sharing one tin but have not tried yet.
oh that looks great. and how nice that they shared. the only way my girls will share a muffin tin is if i cut it down the middle.
I really like the idea you had. Maybe I'm going to try something like that tomorrow.
Have a nice week.
looks like fun, I am getting all these ideas by seeing what everyone else is putting in the tins, I like the covered pretzel idea!
thanks for sharing, and thanks for stopping by my place!
That's great that they shared. My little girl is going through a not so new stage of "MINE" whenever she is around her cousins.
Good looking lunch.
Post a Comment