
1. The lesson I learned yesterday was that even though boys are "potty trained", the pee still ends up on the floor.
2. Home is where friends and family meet.
3. All these years, I never thought that I would be out of a job.
4. I called out "Mom's Home" when I arrived.
5. The truth is I wish I could be skinny again.
6. The looks of sadness and the crying is what I remember most from that day.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to a evening with Chase and Cody, tomorrow my plans include a baby shower and Sunday, I want to watch the Chargers win!


3 comments:
oh my gosh I do hope the Chargers win! every year when they get into the play offs we wonder "is this the year???"
I'm sorry about #6; it had to be a very painful time :(
boys and the floor, their aim is never good is it??
I hope the weekend is a good one :)
betty
Really Nice Fill-In. I hope the right team wins on Sunday!
Thanks for stopping by, I love this idea of Fill In Fridays...I will have to join you next week :) I know I live in SD and am supposed to rooting for the Chargers, but really I am a Dallas fan (shhh don't tell anyone)...haha Have a wonderful Saturday!!
Post a Comment