Saturday, January 16, 2010

6 Word Saturday


Started sewing and cross stitching again.
I haven't cross stitched I think, since I had the boys there just wasn't time. I haven't sewed in years before that. I started it again because since I am not working, I have a bunch of free time.

15 comments:

Kimmy said...

Good for you!!! It's always fun to pick up on a beloved hobby we miss so much! Enjoy :O)

Happy 6WS!

Jenn@ You know... that blog? said...

I love working with my hands too. Something very centering about busy work. Enjoy!

Autumn said...

I picked up knitting again. I lost part of my sewing machine (some small part I didnt realize was even missing until it wouldnt work properly and I had to take it in) and I can't wait to get that replaced so I can start sewing again too. It's so relaxing isnt it? Have fun!!
Happy Six Word Saturday!!

Becca said...

Sounds fun! I am looking to learn how to knit soon :)

Tina said...

i really want to learn to sew, i learned back in high school home-ec class. And would love to know how again.

enjoy, happy 6WS

Mari Mansourian said...

sounds like fun, i hear it's pretty therapeutic too :)

Dr.John said...

I would but my fingers hurt.

A six word response from the
Fortress.

betty said...

sounds like a fun and relaxing thing to do; what project are you currently working on?? good time to maybe get some gifts done for next Christmas :)

(looking forward to the rain, that means we don't have to water, LOL :)

enjoy the weekend

betty

Jazzbumpa said...

Don't let those boys needle you!

Cheers!
JzB

The Brown Recluse (TBR) said...

I haven't cross stitched in forever!! I never could knit very well, but I remember trying some years ago.
~Margaret

Annie said...

Good luck and have fun.

Enjoy the weekend.

Krystyn @ Really, Are You Serious? said...

I wish I knew how to sew. Good for you.

Unknown said...

I haven't cross-stitched since before kids. I have about 4 half-done projects just waiting to be finished.

Unknown said...

I haven't cross-stitched since before kids. I have about 4 half-done projects just waiting to be finished.

Call Me Cate said...

Enjoy! I haven't cross-stitched in many years but I still have all of my things. Thanks for playing 6WS.