As I was going through pictures, came acrss these pictures of the boys while we were on vacation in Montana.

We were gone for a total, I think, of 10 or 12 days. We traveled in our motorhome and the boys did so well on the long trip. We traveled with 5 other families in thier motorhomes. I can't wait to do it again.
This picture was taken while the boys sat in their portable high chairs next to a running creek. It was absolutely beautiful!
August, 2007
14 months old
4 comments:
that sounds like fun to travel like that Monica! kind of like a wagon train, LOL
cute picture of the boys too and I know Montana was beautiful :)
betty
I like the adventurous spirit of your family.
Beautiful picture.
Love knowing that they were so happily sitting with a beautiful view!
LOVE seeing all the happily unearthed, memory-evoking images, thank you so much for playing along with Way Back When-esday, Monica!
OMGOSH! That sounds like such a great time, traveling with 5 families. Adorable photo of your cuties!
Post a Comment