Friday, January 8, 2010

Friday Fil In

I found this and thought this is something easy to do on a Friday, so I am playing along. All I have to do is fill in the blanks with whatever I want...there are no rules!


1. There are places I'd love to see someday!
2. A windy day can blow those clouds away.
3. Standing in the dark can be scary.
4. Boy oh boy.
5. He went out tiger hunting and caught a duck.
6. Keeping busy keeps my mind from wandering .
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to hanging out with the boys, tomorrow my plans include a birthday party tomorrow night, adults only and Sunday, I want to bake cookies!

4 comments:

betty said...

loved #5, cute little meme too :)

have fun at the birthday party and yum on the cookies :)

have a great weekend!

betty

Annie said...

I like it, great answers.

Have a nice weekend.

Suzi said...

Love those adult only parties. It makes for a nice break from the kids. Have fun and thanks for stopping by.

debi9kids said...

How fun!
Have a great time tomorrow, esp on the adults night out! :)