Saturday, February 6, 2010

6 Word Saturday


Crazy Hair Day was fun Tuesday
Chase with purple and yellow hair.

Cody liked his yellow spiked hair.

11 comments:

Autumn said...

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!! Too cute!! Happy 6WS,
~Autumn

Jeanie said...

My grandkids love crazy hair day at their school. It just seems to get wilder year after year. They look very cute.

Anonymous said...

That rawks! Looks about like my hair last year. Though I am sure theirs was a lil less permanent....

SparkleFarkel said...

Simple adorable! (And if you came up with the colours using Kool Aid, I bet it wasn't the pre-sweetened kind 'cause these two little guys are sweet to begin with!)

Beth said...

that looks so cool. I wish my kids could do that at school. hope you had as much fun with it as it looks like you did.

Jenn@ You know... that blog? said...

So fun! Cuties, both of them.

betty said...

too cute! neat that their school does fun things like this; I know kids like to do different things every so often especially when others are doing the same :)

(we got tons of rain this morning with lots of wind, now its just overcast)

betty

Amy said...

Oh my goodness! Too funny. They are adorable.

Mommyof2girlz/StephD said...

ROCK ON!! I love it :)

Mommyof2girlz/StephD said...

p.s. your in my blog tribe, stop by and grab your prize :)

Call Me Cate said...

Love it! And now I want crazy hair day at work.

Thanks for playing 6WS!