Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Two for Twos-day

We had an awesome weekend, taking the 3-day weekend to go to the desert. Meet up with some friends, do some jeeping and rhino putting around, and the boys were riding their quads!

This weekend I didn't get a bunch of pictures of the boys together just a bunch of individual ones, but I did snap this one as they were getting ready for a put around in the rhino on Sunday.



They are learning how to put the seat belts together, so Chase was concentrating on that.
Hope everyone has a great day!

6 comments:

debi9kids said...

OMGOSH! BIG BOYS!

PS They are looking SO blonde these days! WOW!

betty said...

bet they (and you and Steve) enjoyed your time this past weekend; very cute picture:)

betty

Debra Owen said...

Bet you had a great time! They are so cute!

Annie said...

So glad you had a great weekend.

Good job, boys.

SouthernDogwoods said...

Your weekend sounds like a lot of fun! I love that picture - so serious.

Daniel and Shannon said...

I wish we could have gone, looks like you guys had fun.