Monday, February 15, 2010

Muffin Tin Monday, Magic Marker Monday

Playing along with two Monday Memes today. I really have fun with both of these!
Muffin Tin Monday is where you create a meal with the theme of the week posted by Michelle
This weeks theme was the color RED. There are a lot of food that is red and had fun making it and the boys had fun eating it!
Top row: Spiral pasta with red sauce, Red Jello, 7 Red M&M's,
Bottom row: RED spelled out made out of red butter and bread.
This was a fun theme and can't wait to do next weeks theme! Play along also if you want to, pop on over to Michelle's blog!
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
The other Meme for Monday that I like is Magic Marker Monday! Love showing off cute artwork that the boys have made. This is a way so I don't have to keep it all, I just have digital records of it!
A few Valentine crafts that they made at school!
A heart with a pocket for trading Valentine's at school! They stamped it in paint with cookie cutter and then put some glitter on it also!
These are their Valentine cards to me asking "Will you Bee my Valentine?" A foot print covers the cover of the card. On the inside they colored a special picture for me in scribbles!
Join in with your child's artwork at the link above!

5 comments:

betty said...

that was a cute muffin tin theme; loved the red M&M's (I'm sure the boys did too :)

cute artwork and Valentine's too :)

betty

Annie said...

As always, the muffin tin and magic marker is a big hit.

Have a nice week.

SouthernDogwoods said...

How fun! I love the muffin tins and the footprint craft

Krystyn @ Really, Are You Serious? said...

Cute muffin tins...and I love the feet Valentine's.

Daniel and Shannon said...

I love looking at the ideas you come up with. What a great thing to do. I really should do this for Tatum, but I need to stock up on all the supplies first.