I really don't think that we have seen this much rain here before! Everything is so green, greener (is that a word?) then I have seen it in a long time.
7 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Please help me get our story out:
http://www.forantonia.wordpress.com
Mom of Triplets and cancer. We have pretty much lived in seclusion the past year so we only know a handful of people.
Signed, a concerned Dad and Husband David Broadwell
steve and i were married in 2003 and we have very active twin boys. chase alan and cody richard were born on june 5, 2006. we also have a 5 year old tri-colored corgi dog named diesel.
7 comments:
Please help me get our story out:
http://www.forantonia.wordpress.com
Mom of Triplets and cancer. We have pretty much lived in seclusion the past year so we only know a handful of people.
Signed, a concerned Dad and Husband
David Broadwell
UGH! Really? Doesn't the rain get old?
Wishing you dryer, warmer days soon!
It's raining here again too! (los angeles).
How fun for you! I live in a place where we get a full feel of all of the seasons. I love them all!
It rained here in Nevada last nite. Happy 6WS
Caroline
I hear you!!! We had several big downpours. It is nice though for the drought, but.......
stay dry???
betty
Hope you haven't floated away! Thanks for playing 6WS!
Post a Comment