In honor of the hair cuts that they received yesterday, I found Chase's first hair cut pictures and knew that they would work perfect for Way Back When-sday.
I remember that Cody didn't get his 1st hair cut until a few months after Chase's 1st one. Chase sat perfectly still and played.
Oh so sweet! We just trimmed our son's hair for the first time--he's 16 months. It's still fine enough that we can get away with not going to the salon. But looking forward to taking a picture as cute as this when we do end up going!
steve and i were married in 2003 and we have very active twin boys. chase alan and cody richard were born on june 5, 2006. we also have a 5 year old tri-colored corgi dog named diesel.
9 comments:
how sweet he looks like a doll
Oh so sweet! We just trimmed our son's hair for the first time--he's 16 months. It's still fine enough that we can get away with not going to the salon. But looking forward to taking a picture as cute as this when we do end up going!
So cute! My little man cried through his first hair cute. I still have to ask them not to use the buzzers!
What a good boy...I'm impressed!
oh so sweet!!!!
what a good boy he was sitting still and playing; I bet the hairdresser appreciated that :)
adorable picture :)
betty
Oh he looks so precious! What a darling moment captured. :) Thank you so much for playing along with Way Back When-esday!
He's soo cute!!
He is so little!
Post a Comment