
What a great weekend we had celebrating Pop's 80th birthday! We had a great party for Pop on Saturday with 55 of his closest friends and family.
The party had a western theme to it. The centerpiece's for the tables were upside down cowboy hats with different potted flowers in them with pictures of Pop on sticks. It turned out to be the perfect touch of color we needed in the room.
The food we had worked on for a couple of days turned out wonderfully! These were just the appetizers. The party was catered BBQ style with Ham, BBQ Beef, Homemade Potato Salad and Macaroni Salad, Cole Slaw, Baked Beans, and bread.
Of course, the party is not complete until you get to eat the birthday cake! Here is Tatum eating her piece of birthday cake.
We also went to another birthday party on Sunday for Braden who turned 3!
Chase and Cody had a great time playing with the other kids and Bronsen and Braden toys! We had Spaghetti for dinner and it was delicious!


6 comments:
Wow, a weekend full of parties, yeah!!!!
I like the western theme (well, I like everything that involves parties, lol).
Have a great week.
Yum! What great centerpiece ideas! I love the western theme.
looks like wonderful celebrations for both Pop's and Braden's special days :)
loved the food for Pop's gathering and the fact that a lot was catered, made it, I'm sure for all to enjoy with not a lot of having to scramble around to get things done for it
(windy here today)
betty
Yummy weekend!
What great centerpieces! Looks like fun!
I will be running an Avon giveaway on my blog all week long if you are interested! 3 Under 3 Giveaway
What a festive and fun party weekend! Hooray and Happy Birthday to Pop! :)
Your celebrations Make My Monday!
Thank you for playing along. :)
Post a Comment