I love looking through pictures to find just the right picture for the theme every week!
This week I knew that I wanted to re-post this picture again. I love this picture of me and the boys.
Chase and Cody 11 months oldMe: Old!
Go and find a picture in the archives that goes with this theme and play along here:



7 comments:
Adorable! !
What a sweet picture! And, your caption cracked me up!
you are not old!! you are a beautiful young woman (and I know that picture was over 2 years old, you are still young and beautiful :)
very nice picture of the three of you! certainly good reasons to breathe with those two precious boys of yours!
betty
What a gorgeous picture. And if you're old..i'm ancient. lol
You have been nominated for the Beautiful Blogger Award...go to my blog
www.twin-spiration.com and follow the instructions.
Congratulations!
I love your blog!
OMGOSH! They were so happy and adorable! LOVE this photo and lol about you being "old". heehee (I always say I am "30-old"
Okay, so I said "Oh my goodness!" out loud when I saw this picture. seriously. :) How adorable!!!!
Post a Comment