Thursday, February 11, 2010

Writer's Workshop


Playing along again this week at Mama Kat's Writers Workshop...You can find the writers prompts here.
I think I will write about #4: A List of Does and Don't...
Do...
loose weight and start to exercises
always smile
raise my sons to respect people
take a lot of pictures because people aren't around forever and pictures are
always tell them I love you and kiss them goodnight
Don't...
forget to pack the motorhome
let the boys get away with not cleaning up after themselves
compare yourself to other people
let the boys come into bed tonight, because they keep taking up the whole bed
The Don't were harder than I had expected!

3 comments:

debi9kids said...

cute.
LOL about not letting the boys in bed with you. That's my night almost every night. with Emma.
Good luck.

betty said...

I liked your list of "do's" I think you're doing a great job raising your boys and I know they will respect people as they continue to grow

good idea too to always say "I love you". We end most of our phone calls with "love you" or when someone leaves etc. you just never know

planning another trip to the desert?

betty

Mommyof2girlz/StephD said...

Hi sweetie thanks for stopping by. This looks like fun.. think I will have to try it next week :)