Sunday, February 7, 2010

Keep it Simple


Take the Simple Things Challenge over at Enchanted Oak. For every person that posts and links up this weekend, Chris is donating two dollars to a medical clinic in Haiti.
Here is my Simple Things List:
The heater that keeps the house warm
My son's laughter in the morning
Having a chat with a friend
Seeing the sun rise after a few days of rain
Reading a good book
There are so many more simple things
that make my life so wonderful!
Thank you Chris, for your support to a wonderful cause!

5 comments:

Hootin Anni said...

I did the same Simple Pleasures....isn't it great to be a participant?!! I thought so.

Loved, loved LOVED the colored spiked hair day. [below]

Thanks for stopping by my blog Saturday and leaving such a sweet, sweet comment.

Have a great week ahead.

SouthernDogwoods said...

Great list!
I love reading good books too!

Enchanted Oak said...

Your boys are beautiful, Monica. So is your gratitude list. Heat on a cold day, laughter of children, being with friends, good books, sunrises, family...How could it get any better than this? Thank you for taking part in my little benefit for Haiti. We put together over $400!

betty said...

I saw this on another blog too; what a great idea they had to help the people in Haiti

I love your list of simple pleasures; especially the sound of your sons' laughter :)

and it is gorgeously sunny here today! enjoy!

betty

Unknown said...

A good book never fails!
Love your simple things list.
hugs
shakira