Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Say What Wednesday

Playing along with Missy today at Two Little Monkeys with Say What?! Wednesday. Click the button above!

(This is where you know, where you share the funny, sweet & silly things your little ones have said lately)

So I think I might have remembered a few things that the boys have said this week. There has been some fun stuff going on!

Me: Cody lets go and get dressed.
Cody: Why?
Me: Because it's a school day
Cody: Oh Chicken Feathers
(It cracks me up every time he says it)

Cody: When is it going to snow out?
Me: Well, it doesn't really snow where we live.
Cody: Why?
Me: Well, because I just doesn't
Cody: Well, I still wish it was Christmas time so, we could still get some snow.


Okay, I know there are more when I started typing this post, but since I have been interrupted so many times now, I can't remember what they are. I will post this and then update it as I remember the crazy things the boys are saying these days.

I will also start to keep paper handy so I can write then down!

3 comments:

SouthernDogwoods said...

Oh, Chicken Feathers! That is precious! Cody cracks me up!
Thank you for playing along!

betty said...

LOL; makes you wonder where Cody came up with Chicken Feathers; I'll have to remember that the next time when I'm displeased about something

too cute too about Cody and the snow; you guys will have to go up to Big Bear sometime :)

betty

debi9kids said...

LOL! Chicken Feathers! That is great! Did he make that one up himself???