Or...another six...When it rains it pours, right?My 6 words HERE*. With an explanation found below at the asterisk.
Isn't THAT the TRUTH!! Good luck!Happy 6WS!
It has to be Murphy's Law!no twins here.. just lots and lots of rain. even some flooding.
I completely understand! Have a great weekend!
I think it is Murphy's law; sorry though because it does get frustrating and expensivebetty
Oh, I know!
Hahha! So true!! When it rains, it pours.
Uh oh. I hope the fixes are easy and inexpensive!Thanks for playing 6WS!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Or...another six...When it rains it pours, right?
My 6 words HERE*. With an explanation found below at the asterisk.
Isn't THAT the TRUTH!! Good luck!
Happy 6WS!
It has to be Murphy's Law!
no twins here.. just lots and lots of rain. even some flooding.
I completely understand! Have a great weekend!
I think it is Murphy's law; sorry though because it does get frustrating and expensive
betty
Oh, I know!
Hahha! So true!! When it rains, it pours.
Uh oh. I hope the fixes are easy and inexpensive!
Thanks for playing 6WS!
Post a Comment