Monday, March 15, 2010

Makes My Monday

We had a busy weekend but oh what fun!

On Friday we went to the Zoo with Grammy and Pop. We only had about 3 hours to be able to walk around, because I had to get home for my garbage disposal to be replaced, but that was just enough time to stretch our legs and see a few animals. We went to the zoo thinking that the new enclosure for the polar bears were open but it doesn't open until the end of March, so we saw the elephants and a Jaguar, and some lions.

On Saturday morning, we headed out to my grandma's for some cleaning up and removal of some of Papa's old stuff. My Uncle, cousin Daniel and his kids, Bronsen and Braden, were out there also. Steve brought out a trailer because he wanted to have some old engines of my grandfathers for the race car. So we got that cleaned up. While everyone was working very hard, so were the 4 boys.
They each had a shovel, rake, or hoe and had to do so much work. Believe me they were just having fun playing in some great dirt! And so the work and play time continued through out the morning.
Good picture of Cody, Chase, and Bronsen. Uncle Steve was "getting" them with the end of the tape measure. Braden was the smart one he was running for being "got". It was funny!
They also found a big pile of dirt to slid up and down on. That was the best!

All of them sitting down having a snack of a cookie!

After all that fun, we went to my in-laws - for them to watch Chase and Cody while I went to a baby shower. The boys were having so much fun with Tatum that when I came to pick them up, they said "No, we want to stay here with Tatum. Bye Mom! Kind of broke my heart but, I let them stay with Grandma and Grandpa and Tatum. I guess they were really good and had a great time!

Sunday, I went to pick back up the boys and we came home to play in the sunshine! It was a beautiful day yesterday. I hope your weekend was everything you wanted!

4 comments:

Amanda said...

Now following from Makes My Monday. Sounds like a fun weekend with your adorable twin boys!

Cheryl Lage said...

Could those boys BE any happier with the big bulldozers and dirt and tape measures? Such a great series of pictures..they SO Make My Monday...thanks so much for playing along!

betty said...

I bet they were tired after playing in all that dirt! like I said before, boys and dirt, always a winning combination!

can you believe our nice weather?? I'm loving it!!!

betty

kanishk said...

Sounds like a fun weekend with your adorable twin boys!
Work From Home