Wednesday, March 3, 2010

ABC Wednesday - Letter G

This is a new meme that I have been visiting and telling myself I should just jump in and start. It's pretty easy...the instructions say "If you have something to share, be it a photograph, piece of art or poetry please post in on your blog and sign up here with MckLinky"

Click here...

Every week, it's a new letter, going down the alphabet...Today's letter is G... The first thing I thought of was the new baby Giraffe at the San Diego Zoo...

This was taken a few months ago, so I am sure it is much bigger now...but look how cute!
This is fun...I hope everyone joins in and tells me their favorite G word!

2 comments:

betty said...

what a cute giraffe! I haven't been to the zoo in years but it would be fun to go and see this little one and how much it has grown

cute meme to participate in too!

betty

debi9kids said...

Very cute baby giraffe :)