Monday, March 8, 2010

Muffin Tin Monday

For lunch today, I fixed the boys a Muffin Tin Lunch. The theme this week is YELLOW...


I knew I wanted to continue doing this, because the boys really like having a special lunch!

My picture is turned wrong but, I fixed them potato chips (kind of yellow), corn onthe cob, vanilla pudding with yellow food coloring, popcorn, egg salad, and pineapples.
Cody loved the pineapples and Chase loved the pudding! They both loved the corn on the cob...
Can't wait until next week theme of Green!!

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

It looks like they really dug in. What a fun meal!

Christy said...

Popcorn sound like a fun idea!

Lisa said...

Yum! Corn on the Cob~

Kim @ Life of a Modern Mom said...

Great muffin tin meal. Egg salad was a great idea!

Unknown said...

Look at them go at it- so fun!

Be Brave, Keep Going said...

awesome job! Is it me or are your boys getting so big! ack! so glad you can join us!

twinkietotmom said...

Love this idea...I will have to check out Muffin Tin Mom's blog for more info about it! I will have to try it out this summer when I'm home with the kids...my son would love it!

Crochet Bug said...

That's pretty cool!

betty said...

they both look like they are enjoying their lunch! green should be an interesting challenge for sure :) (green eggs and ham?)

betty

SouthernDogwoods said...

How much fun! I love how you make lunch fun!

w said...

corn on the cob is great!

Krystyn @ Really, Are You Serious? said...

Oh boy...green will surely be interesting.

Mum-me said...

Looks yummy! Great yellow ideas.

I remember seeing this idea about a year ago and thinking I'd have to try it out, then promptly forgot!