**This weekend at the desert it's going to rain. It's not going to be good...but we are troopers and still going!
**I am bored with my blog on Thursday's. Looking for a new meme or something different.
**Which takes me to my next question, Why are all the fun meme's on the same day? It seems like there is about 5 I would like to participate in on Monday. Why is Thursday such a bad day for a meme?
**Steve is sick with a stuffy head. Chase has a runny nose. Cody has a cough. Well, all this make for a miserable weekend in the desert with the rain?
**I think when he boys come into my bed at night, I should leave and go to theirs. I would get a much better sleep at night.
**Why does Diesel insist that I am up every morning at 5:45am, even though he doesn't want to go outside, he just wants me awake?
**Still need to pack the motor home today and schedule a few posts for my blog that will post over the weekend. Lots to do.
**I am in the process of sewing a Minnie Mouse dress for my niece, who loves Minnie Mouse. I hope it fits by the time I get done with it. I am trying to find stuff to sew. I need a hobby to do. I also have cut out a small quilt to put together. I just need to get sewing on that also.
**Leaving you with a recent picture of the boys...Have a great Thursday!


4 comments:
Sounds like you are so busy.
Hope everyone feels better soon.
yep, it is another rainy weekend here :) (oh well)
sorry everyone is under the weather; hope you don't catch it
corgis are creatures of habit and have built in alarm clocks, LOL. Honestly, I don't need a clock to know when it is time for hubby coming home, Koda is waiting for him by the door; too cute about Diesel (but why so early?)
only memes I know for Thursdays are Thankful Thursdays.
have a great weekend!!
betty
I just found a fun new Thursday one! Things I Love Thursday . (I played along yesterday, so the link is at the bottom of the Peep post)
There is also MamaKat's Writer's Workshop. You have to go to her blog on Tuesday (I think) to get the prompts. Can be fun.
I also have a bunch of memes listed here:
http://memesgalore.blogspot.com/
I agree there is no good Meme's on Thursdays. I use Thursday and Fridays as free to post days.
Have a fun weekend - stay dry!
Post a Comment