Monday, March 29, 2010

Makes My Monday

What a last few days that we have had around here. Noticed I haven't been on at all?

Well, when I have a huge tractor pushing many ton's of dirt to make my backyard flat, I need to keep a extra close eye on two 3 year old that insist that playing by the tractor is a good idea.

So we had the tractor delivered on Wednesday night and the next 3 days that tractor would be pushing dirt around. It's pretty cool to watch the operator work with the dirt and knock down the huge mountain we had in our backyard.


I will take more pictures today. These pictures were from Thursday when he was just beginning. It is almost completely flat now. Oh the fun just now begins, we have so many options we could do from pools to landscape to green grass to more concrete.

We just have to decide now what to do and how much money we are going to spend on it!

I better go and get all my stuff done before the tractor starts up again today and I have to keep a watchful eye on the boys. They are loving the tractor and the fresh dirt and mud that has come with our new backyard. More pictures and stories to come.


3 comments:

mommytoalot said...

Pretty cool. I know my boys and girls would love to watch that tractor.

Cheryl Lage said...

What an adventure! Bet the boys are loving it!

Transitions are definitely Monday Makers. Thanks so much for playing along Monica!

betty said...

I did miss you; I thought perhaps you guys snuck off to the desert. How fun to have the dirt move and you are right, so many possibilities (honestly, I would go with a pool if you could, you will get tons of use out of it with the boys). Sounds like a big (and loud) project!

betty