Monday, March 22, 2010

Muffin Tin Monday, Magic Marker Monday

It's Monday and time for another Muffin Tin Monday. This weeks theme was No theme. It's a time to do your own thing.

I took just a regular meal of wild rice with BBQ sauce, green beans with sour cream mixed in, meatballs with BBQ sauce and chiro's in my new 4 divider plates that I bought at the dollar store!

Chase and Cody loved this meal, since it's all their favorite food! Play along also here:
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Chase and Cody made these great leprechauns with their hand prints at school and I wanted to show them off! The black hat is made with construction paper and glued on. It was a cute project that I hadn't seen done before!

Play along here:

11 comments:

mommytoalot said...

Oh my gosh..those are adorable. Great work kids!

betty said...

I like those plates, Monica; I'll have to see if our dollar store carries them. Its a cute idea to have to divide the food up so you know you are only eating so much of this and so much of that. The meal looks delicious too!!

and what cute leprechauns; that is very clever with their hands being the body; neat artwork you can look back at over the years and see how much their hands have grown :)

betty

Michele said...

Oh, gotta love the dollar store. Those plates are so cute. I love the legpechans too. I know st. patty's day is over but we're doing a green day today for the letter 'g' and we just may have to do those!

Sandy said...

Great meal and I just love the Leprechauns!

Anonymous said...

Green beans with sour cream sounds great!

w said...

it looks great! and plus. you can't beat the dollar store!

Anonymous said...

I will have to copy that one - super cute!

Marie said...

Oh I LOVE handprint artwork. Sending this post to my son's teacher for an idea for next year!!!

Anonymous said...

beautiful art work. Can't believe green bean are a 'favorite food. sigh. I could dream lol.

Mary said...

Those are adorable leprechauns!

Childlife said...

Oh, I've never seen the leprechaun handprint craft before! Super cute! (Wish my little guy would let me put paint on his hands for crafts like these -- LOL!) Wonderful work, Chase and Cody!

~Michelle @ 5MFSN