Monday, March 1, 2010

Muffin Tin Monday, Magic Marker Monday

Last weeks theme for Muffin Tin Monday was Orange Theme and I didn't have time to put together a muffin tin in this theme, but I had one in mind, so when this week was a no theme week, I did the Orange theme this week!

It was all food that the boys loved!
Cheddar Cheese duck, Carrots with ranch dressing, Gold fishes, Orange Chicken on White Rice.
They eat it all! Chase didn't like the carrots but you can't ask for everything!
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
This week at school was the T week. For sharing Chase brought has black Truck and Cody brought his Tractor and Trailer. I also participated and brought Tortilla's for the classroom for snack. They were a hit after the kids got to roll them in cinnamon sugar and eat them!
The special craft that they did at school for the letter T was glueing Toothpicks onto a Letter T. Very simple and Cody's Letter T is being displayed in the classroom!!



12 comments:

Lisa said...

Love the chedder cheese duck! So cute!!

Leah said...

Very cute.

Anonymous said...

Love the cheese duck!

Lisa @ Two Bears Farm said...

Cute lunch! I have twin boys too (plus a toddler). My twins are 6 months old, so I'm still in the foggy state...

Unknown said...

I love the duck! That orange chicken looks delicious! Great MTM!

LeAnn said...

I too just love that duck! It all looks so inviting, I can see how it would be a hit!

betty said...

that cheese duck was very clever, Monica! I can see the boys having fun eating that muffin tin; it looked delicious!

I forgot how good tortillas with cinnamon sugar is, almost like a churro, yum!!

cute art too with the letter "T"

betty

w said...

orange chicken is perfect! and it looks delish! great tin!

Marie said...

Those muffin tin tray things are so cute. One day when Jack varies his textures a bit more, I'm going to get into that.
Love the T--cool,easy project!

SoCo mom said...

Love your muffin tin Monday photo -- such fun to look at (and eat too, hopefully)!

I really like the tactile letter T. It's good to have multiple experiences with letter, sounds, and words, I think.

Mary @ Parenthood said...

Nice T, and that cheese duck is MAGNIFICANT! Is that a cookie cutter?

Childlife said...

Such great work on Cody's T! Gluing toothpicks is tough, and takes some patience -- nice work Cody!

~Michelle @ 5MFSN