Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Way Back When-sday / Say What Wednesday

Looking through my pictures and I found this picture for Way Back Wednesday.




This was taken at Sea World in the stables of the Budweiser's Clydesdale's. The boys loved petting this horse. I liked that I was able to have a picture taken with my boys, something that I don't do enough!

Chase and Cody
1 1/2 years old
February, 2008
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

This is where I think of the funny things that the boys are saying these days and write them down here. So I can share them with you.

The weatherman is on the TV

Cody: I think it going to snow tomorrow, that what he is saying.

Me: Oh really!

Cody: So we can go ice skating tomorrow and not go to school.

---------------------------------

Chase: We need to hurry so we can catch up to dad.

(Dad has already left the driveway and is down the block when he says this.)

Me: Well, get into your seat and we will...

Chase: I am trying to hurry, but we forgot the rope for dad.

Me: We really don't need a rope do we?

Chase: Yes, how else will we catch him?

Chase brings me his "rope" it's a shoelace.

Chase: Let's go catch dad!

-------------------

6 comments:

annies home said...

what a great picture to capture a memory

Together We Save said...

I love picture... but the quotes are the best.

betty said...

sadly, Cody, I don't think you'll get much snow but there are places to go ice skating at least :)

too cute, Chase, with wanting to catch dad, but I'm thinking it will take a bit more than a shoelace to catch him

vivid imaginations your boys have, Monica

adorable picture too! bet now it is hard to hold both of them at the same time :)

betty

Cheryl Lage said...

Precious and hysterical! Love them!

What a GREAT picture..how I wish we had more images of us holdoing both at the same time...quite the impressive hold, Sister!

Thanks so much for playing along with Way Back When-esday so wonderfully!

debi9kids said...

LOVE the stuff that kids say ;) Too cute!

HOLY COW that horse was H-U-G-E!!!!

SouthernDogwoods said...

What a great photo of you and your boys.
So funny - your boys are so cute!
Thank you for playing along!