Well, I just love airhockey...but somehow I always get my knuckles hit..I must be playing too rough! Ha.Happy WW!
Both pictures are wonderful!!
the air hockey table must look so big to the two of them! that is such a cool game to play though :)cute picturebetty
Your boys are so BIG acting for little guys! WOW :)
Oh, so grown up! Iz was playing at CEC the other day and it was so cute.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Well, I just love airhockey...but somehow I always get my knuckles hit..I must be playing too rough! Ha.
Happy WW!
Both pictures are wonderful!!
the air hockey table must look so big to the two of them! that is such a cool game to play though :)
cute picture
betty
Your boys are so BIG acting for little guys! WOW :)
Oh, so grown up! Iz was playing at CEC the other day and it was so cute.
Post a Comment