Monday, March 15, 2010

Muffin Tin Monday

I had so much fun planning this weeks muffin tin meal for today. Today's theme is the color GREEN
There are so much stuff that you can make green!! Play along here:

I wanted to do breakfast yesterday morning but since the boys weren't here for breakfast I changed it to this morning. Their special breakfast was:


Green Jello, Green Banana's, Green Eggs, Lucky Charms, Green Pancakes and syrup to dip in. They also had green milk. Their snack this morning is going to be a green ice cream shake!
They really enjoyed their Green Breakfast!!

16 comments:

UtahJenny said...

Looks quite yummy - the green shake sounds fantastic!!!

Kelly said...

It looks great. We did a breakfast tin too!

Christy said...

The green shake sounds yummy!

Stefanie said...

oooh, your yummy green food reminded me that shamrock shakes should be out.

Anonymous said...

Wow! Everything is a great shade of green.

Unknown said...

Great Tin!

w said...

a green ice cream shake snack? you're like the best mom ever.

Leah said...

Green shake for snack? Yum!

Kristen said...

Love it and how luck are they to have a green shake? Great tin.

twinkietotmom said...

I cannot wait to do this with my son over the summer when I'm off work! I think he'll love it!

MamaGames - Alexa C. said...

So much fun! I've never seen green bananas before!

betty said...

so cute! you would think it would look weird, but it didn't and I bet it all tasted so very delicious!

betty

debi9kids said...

I just love that you do these for the boys! I am assuming the love it as well. Do you only do them on Mondays?

kanishk said...

- the green shake sounds fantastic!!!
Work From Home

SouthernDogwoods said...

Sounds so fun! I love your green breakfast idea.

Heather said...

mmm... liking the green shake!