Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Birthday Party

We celebrated Chase and Cody's 3rd birthday on Sunday with our closest friends and family.


Cody
Chase

The party was held at a local park that runs a steam engine train. All the kids got to ride the train. It was a big hit and everyone wanted to ride it again, but we waited to long and it was closed. Just means we can go back again later this summer when we are looking for things to do.




We ate delicious hot dogs and hamburgers. The weather turned out to be wonderful sunny and bright.


The pinata was a huge success. Cody was able to break it open the first time and then we repaired it, because there was still candy in it. So everyone was able to hit it. We had a lot of laughs at the way the kids were hitting it. after it broke everyone to get the candy.



Chase


Chase

Cash

<
Braden


Cody


Cody

Of course we had cake and cupcakes that the boys and I made. It turned out pretty good. The boys decorated the cupcakes all by themselves.









It seemed like everyone had a great time.




6 comments:

Rebekah said...

It does look like everyone had a great time!!

Thanks for stopping by my blog!!

mommy4life said...

Thanks for stopping by! This looks like it was a fun party! The cake is cute too!

Becky @ Our Sweet Peas said...

So fun! Glad fun was had by all!

Sara said...

How fun! I love the trains! And I love how the boys made their own cupcakes.

Heather said...

Aw! That pinata looked awesome! Happy birthday to your sweet and adorable boys. I am so behind on reading my fav blogs. I blame it on the crawling and the sick babies.

Daniel and Shannon said...

What a great place for their party! You did GREAT! WOW 3 already!!!!!