Upon waking Chase up to go to school - I found this monster in his bed instead. Nothing made this monster happy. Didn't want to go to get dressed (flopping all over the floor and crying). I didn't even mention brushing his teeth because that on a good morning will set him into hysterics (I have pictures on that also I will post sometime.)
He was just upset at everything. I apparently didn't put the right socks on him either. Everything made him upset.
Even on the way to school, he got up set at me when his favorite song hadn't come on the radio yet, like I have power over XM!
But as we pulled up to school, this is what I found when I opened up the door to get him out!
I had found my happy Chase and not the monster I had left at home!


9 comments:
Look at those faces! Came back to show some Sits love!
That is hilarious............he just needed to wake up. Those are the keepers. comments fit perfectly too. gotta love those days.
he just wasn't ready to start the day. I feel like that most everyday these days.
He is adorable!! Aren't women supposed to be the ones with PMS! I think toddlers get it too!
Ha! Love it! My girls are little monsters too after nap time. So funny that you took pictures to document!
Wow! Kids have mood swings too eh?! Haha! Well I'm glad you documented it all for us to see! Though he was cute in his early pictures too, his happy face is just too adorable!
I found your cute blog through SITS! I'm gonna follow you for more mommy stories :)
Oh! And if you wanna be featured on my site you should enter this is my mommy moment of the month contest! It's too funny! (Or another if you like a different one more)
He's just not a morning person..I'm sure I've looked worse than that on many a morning...LOL!
awwww, poor buddy.
Maybe he was having a good dream and was mad you woke him????
Those faces are priceless! We've seen some of those faces around our house lately. Thanks for stopping by my blog. Came back to show some SITS love!
Post a Comment