Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Way Back When-sday


Cody


Chase

Date: 2 years ago - almost just shy a day 6/07

Age: 1 Year Old

Pictures of them playing in the house. You notice in Cody's picture his blankie - it has shown up before in Way back pictures. It always is hanging around! Chase has major drool on his shirt and I don't remember him drooling that much when getting teeth, humm, the things that you forget as they (and I) get older.

Hosted by the wonderful Cheryl:

11 comments:

Annie said...

Handsome boys.

Stopping from Twinfatuation.

SouthernDogwoods said...

Aww! So cute! They have grown so much!

Sugar Boogers & Tantrums said...

Aww!! They are so handsome Monica! I love the little drooly shirt!

Have a wonderful week!

Robbie S. Redmon, LPC said...

Hi there! I have a goodie waiting for you at my site! Enjoy.

GibsonTwins said...

So sweet :)
My boy twin Ryan drooled something terrible til about 6 months ago (seriously he drooled and subsequently wore bibs til his 2nd birthday) lol

Cheryl Lage said...

Monica they are TOO cute! I love how the Way Backs bring back to mind things like the treasured blankie and our Sarah's "Count" from Sesame Street.

We're keeping our minds (and hearts!) active with these flashbacks. Thanks so much for playing along!
(and for calling me wonderful....I think you are too!)

AiringMyLaundry said...

They are so cute!

debi9kids said...

OMGosh! Just amazing how much they have grown up since then!

these are just adorable photos!

Happy Whens-day!

Sugar Boogers & Tantrums said...

Hey Monica! How are you? You are such a sweet person. I understand! We are mama's that just get busy. I had so much traffic in my blog yesterday I could't keep up with it. It was unreal. I had never seen that much traffic in one day. hugs

Ronnica said...

Cute...gotta love those cheeks!

Unknown said...

Adorable!