Last night was Chase and Cody's first night in their new room and new race car beds!

Chase asleep in bed with covers on.

Cody asleep sleeping upside down.
They both slept all night without waking up and woke up with smiles on their faces!
Visit Angie for more Wordful Wednesday's:
19 comments:
Wow, they both slept all night in a new room, with new beds? That's wonderful for you! Cute pics.
Happy WW!
wonderful news they slept the whole night through!! cute beds for them; I bet they really like them :)
betty
So cute & what great news! Sleep is a wonderful thing!
So awesome that they slept great in their new room!! I hope we're that lucky when the time comes! lol
Good night! lol
Glad they had a peaceful night in their new beds.
Too cute! The beds are adorable...my son is sitting next to me and asked me if he could have one :)
Oh I really love those race car beds. I bet your son's do too. Did you move into another home? I have been wanting to get Andrew a race car bed for about 2 yrs now. Hopefully soon. Hope you are having an awesome day Monica!! :)
Aww that is so great :) Makes me want another baby :) Anyways, I'm just popping in from SITS - take care!!
So cute! Love the beds and the boys look so comfortable in them! Thanks for stopping by my blog from SITS!
Your little ones are adorable!!! Thanks for stopping by my blog:) Happy SITS day!!
Awesome Monica.
What a lot of fun! Although we never did "theme" beds, I remember the graduation from the crib to the "real girl bed." Quite the metamorphosis!
I can't wait to get the triplets new fun beds. Its a long way off though! I think you are really lucky they didn't get disoriented or something! Thanks for stopping by my blog today SITSta!
Hooray for new beds and sweet dreams.
how cute! Glad they slept all night!
I love the beds! They are adorable!
Yeah! Big Guys! Well done!
LOVE those car beds!!!!
So cute! We used to have a red race car bed and my son loved it!
Thanks for stopping by my blog.
Wow, cool beds! Who usually gets the checkered flag?
Post a Comment