
Multiples and More blog posted a recipe a couple of weeks ago this recipe for Blueberry Coffee Cake.
We were bored at night a few weeks ago and I had all the ingredients, so we made the cake. The boys had a great time rolling the dough in the butter and the cinnamon/sugar.
The cake tasted very good afterwards also. I served it to them with some vanilla ice cream for desert. They liked it but really liked the vanilla ice cream better! I had some the next morning and it was very tasty and moist!


4 comments:
yum!!! sounds like a fun thing to do and make and bake on a "bored" night. you are always welcome to come here and be bored :)
betty
Oh how fun! And I bet it was tasty. YUM!
What big helpers you have :)
Thanks so much for playing along!
Looks like a lot of fun and looks good too
You need to post that recipe!
Post a Comment