Monday, February 1, 2010

Muffin Tin Monday

I had a good time with this Muffin Tin Monday! Join in and see the other awesome Meals!



Today's theme is: Dr. Seuss.

One of our favorite books right now is:


I guess it's not an actual book written by him, but it's in the books that he endorses (Is that good enough?)

I have been having fun with the cookie cut outs lately and thought I would try the dog and bone one for this meal.
An Apple, Vanilla pudding, chips
Bread cut out like a dog in between a bone cut out of turkey meat and cheese underneath it.

The boys loved it and ate the whole thing!!

6 comments:

w said...

i need to get some cookie cut outs. love your dog and bone! i'll have to check it out!

great job!

Anonymous said...

The tin looks great. I like the dog and his bone.

betty said...

so cute! I can see why the boys ate it all! those cookie cutters are adorable!! very clever you are to incorporate these themes with the muffin tins for things Chase/Cody will eat :)

betty

MamaGames - Alexa C. said...

The dogs and bones are adorable! :)

Anonymous said...

Cut outs are so fun to make (and eat)
Sounds like a realy sweet story. Great lunch

Unknown said...

Now that tin is something to "woof" about!