We love forts around here. Lately we have been making one once a week or so. Lots of blankets and pillows and then we play house and trucks inside of them. We even try to get Diesel to play along inside our forts, most of the time he just looks at us.
So yesterday it got to be a okay day to be outside. It all started when Chase and Cody wanted to bring their Spiderman and Mickey Mouse blankets outside so they can lay down on the platform of the slide. Okay, but nothing else I tell them. They wanted to take off their shoes so they wouldn't get mud on their beloved blankets. Okay, but don't get down without shoes on. I am then bringing them out more blankets because they wanted to have a roof over them and also more blankets for a picnic lunch. So they had their lunch sitting under the blankets and playing with toys.
They had a great time and it lasted all afternoon. Them playing up there for a little while and then getting down, mostly with their shoes on, and then going back up.



3 comments:
OMGOSH! How adorable! What creative little guys you have and what a great memory you just made :)
cute! and I love how imaginative they are; how fun to have a picnic like that outside too! (good thing since it rained here today)
might be worth your while to go to garage sales and see if you can find some cheap blankets for them to be creative with outside like this :)
betty
I love the pictures of this fort--your kids must have had so much fun.
My name is Abigail Pogrebin; I'm an identical twin and former 60 Minutes producer who just published a book about twins called "One and the Same." I think any parent of twins will find much to chew on and maybe some guidance as to how to dodge pitfalls of doubleness. I'd love to speak to you about the possibility of a book giveaway, review and/or author Q&A. My email is apogrebin@gmail.com, website:www.abigailpogrebin.com.
Post a Comment