Since my Uncle Steve has been here fixing up and remodeling my grandma's house and bathroom, we have gone to Home Depot a few times. Chase and Cody think this is a pretty fun shopping trip because of the cool baskets with steering wheels. Also they drive and make sure that I am not going to run into anything while I am pushing the cart! But the other day my Uncle had a big type push cart and they rode underneath the wood that he needed... which leads to my Two for Tuesday picture...


6 comments:
How cute!! Looks like they were having fun!
LOVE their happy faces! Having fun in the Home Depot on a cart.... Total Boys! Awesome!
Thanks so much for playing along today :)
Your boys are so much fun! I love their idea of having fun at Home Depot. Do you think Home Depot would mind if I did that too? : )
cute pictures! I bet they will not mind going to Home Depot again :)
betty
Love that last picture!! That store is a boys dream no matter what the age! I on the other hand can't stand it!
What silly boys..but I bet they had a blast.
Post a Comment