Monday, June 1, 2009

I *heart* Faces - Kids & Pets

This week at I ♥ Faces the category is "Happy Birthday" for kids. With Chase and Cody's birthday just 4 days away, I wanted to enter a picture of Cody eating his first bite of cake at his first birthday. (It was a hard decision to pick Cody's picture over Chase's - they are both pretty cute!)



Click the button below to see the other cute birthday pictures that has entered.



At I ♥ Faces they are also having a special category for pets. This is the cutest picture of Diesel when he was just 7 weeks old. I just had to share it with you.





Click on the picture below to see the other cute entries!

7 comments:

Lesley said...

oh my goodness...I can't decide which one is cuter...I LOVE cake pics...and that little puppy face is to die for....thanks so much for coming by on my feature day on thurs. I'm so happy you did

Jessica said...

Thanks for stopping by. I am always checking in but in reader. I need to come out of the dark sometime. I love that birthday picture. Reminds me of my girls. Love little baldies.

Alesha said...

great shots!!!! that puppy is so cute and so is the baby, yummy cake...

Sugar Boogers & Tantrums said...

OMGosh! So cute. That puppy picture is sooo cuuuute!

Rebecca said...

oh my goodness! Those are both the cutest shots! Look at those chubby cheeks... I just want to kiss em! And that puppy... oh my!

PS. Congrats on your potty success. We've been going through this at our house too!! :)

Julie said...

awwww! both are so cute!

Rachael Schirano \\ Rachael Schirano Photography said...

what a sweet cake picture! i couldn't choose between my three, so i didn't enter any this week, lol!