I Scream, You Scream

For Ice Cream!!!
We are at the Wild Animal Park here in this picture, both eating ice cream cones. They are 2 years old, July, 2008.
Click the button below to post your kids eating ice cream or screaming --

For Ice Cream!!!
We are at the Wild Animal Park here in this picture, both eating ice cream cones. They are 2 years old, July, 2008.
Click the button below to post your kids eating ice cream or screaming --
7 comments:
What cuties! I just love how one of them (which???) is inmid-lick. LOL)
Thanks for playing along this week :)
they look too cute + i agree with debi, that mid-lick catch is great!
Very cute picture...who doesn't love ice cream?!
Kids and ice cream, what a great combination! Happy Sunday!
So cute!! Looks like they are having a blast with their ice cream. Have a great Monday!
Too cute! Thanks for stopping by!
Hi Monica! I just wanted to tell you thanks for saying such a sweet thing about me. You are too sweet!!! Hugs
Post a Comment