Sunday, September 27, 2009

Baby Picture Sunday

Playing along this beautiful Sunday with Debi with Baby Picture Sunday.

This weeks theme is I'm Gonna Get You. When I thought about that theme I knew the picture I was going to use.


Chase, Cody and Me doing a photo shoot for Christmas Pictures December, 2007. They were 18months old. It was a great day with a lot of pictures being taken.

Play along with us:

5 comments:

betty said...

how cute!!! that must be fun to try to chase both of them; they probably scatter away :)

hope it cools down soon here :)

betty

debi9kids said...

OH! LOVE this photo! PERFECT one for this theme. I can just hear those giggles :)

Thanks so much for playing along this week :)

mommytoalot said...

Ahhh look at how happy they are. Looks like it was a fun day.

Elle Bee said...

Oh that is so cute!! I love it!
Elle

Anonymous said...

What a cute pic of you and your boys!

Hope you had a great weekend!

June ;)