Friday, September 4, 2009

Have a Great Weekend

We are going out of town this weekend, leaving here soon. I still need to pack myself and get some other things in order, like clean the house, before we go, but here I sit on the computer, playing with my blog.

I didn't want you to think that I forgot about drawing a winner for my homemade fall wreath!

But I am going to extend the contest until Monday and I even might draw two names to give away two wreaths!!

So stay tuned Monday *sometime* for the big winner announcement!

Click here to leave a comment to win!

Everyone have a great Labor Day Weekend - I do have some stuff being posted throughout the weekend - so I am not forgot about!!

2 comments:

Annie said...

Enjoy your weekend and have a great time.

Hope I win,haha!!!

I have a giveaway on my blog if you interested.

betty said...

enjoy your get away!!

betty