Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Way Back Wednesday & Say What Wednesday

I wanted to continue with pictures of myself as a child for Way Back Wednesday!

My Mom and I had matching dresses on that she made in this set of pictures.

Age: 5 years old
Date: Nov 1979

Play along with your way back pictures with Cheryl at:

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Chase and Cody said some funny things in the last week so I wanted to tell you them before I forgot and I am also playing along with Missy at Two Little Monkeys

This last weekend we went to the river and huge rain, wind, lighting and thunder all around us. We were on the boat heading home, the rain was pouring down on us, Cody and Chase sitting next to me under towels. Cody told me that he wanted to get out and walk. No sorry can't really walk right now. Chase was asleep the whole time.

Yesterday picking up Chase and Cody from school, Cody tells me that someday he will buy me flowers. I told him that that would be very sweet - thank you and I can't wait until that day. (it was a very sweet moment between Cody and I) :) Chase said that that he would buy me a pig. Thanks Son.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Can anyone tell me how I get my font bigger on the words over there ---->

Like the blogs that I read and such is really small.

9 comments:

betty said...

loved that Chase will buy you a pig; resourceful he is; thinking ahead for potential food sources

sweet Cody wants to buy you flowers

cute picture of you at 5 years old; sweet you and your mom had matching dresses!

I don't know how to get the fonts bigger.....hopefully someone else will be able to help

betty

SouthernDogwoods said...

How cute!
So funny! What thoughtful little boys!
Hey, I wanted to get with you on making your fonts bigger - it is pretty easy.
Do you still need help with it?
E-mail me at pgurley4@bellsouth.net

Sadia said...

It sounds like Missy has it covered, but leave me a comment if you still need help with font size.

Elle Bee said...

AHhahha! Flowers and a pig! Your boys have got you covered.
Elle
Oh, and btw, you were the sweetest looking 5 year old!

Daniel and Shannon said...

You look so cute in your picture!

I love it that Cody said he was gong to walk back, that is so funny!

Unknown said...

Sounds like Chase is the practical one. Flowers will only last a short time, but get that pig to a butcher and freeze it up and it will last so much longer...my kinda gift ;)

Cheryl Lage said...

Your kids are so cute and funny...and look how cute you were in Mama's made outfit! Darling!

thanks so much for playing along with Way Back When-esday!

Ronnica said...

Cute picture!

Heather said...

Cute picture of you!

And such thoughtful, sweet boys!