Monday, September 28, 2009

Magic Marker Monday

Last week at school, Chase and Cody's letter of the week as the letter A.

When they brought home this cute artwork project, I wanted to show it off.

On last Wednesday was sharing day and they were to share a toy that started with the letter A.

We took airplanes for sharing. We also at home made paper airplane which they loved to play with.

Cody Letter A with Apples on it.
Chase with the Letter A with Apples on it!
Play along with your child's artwork by clicking the button!

2 comments:

betty said...

how cute! good visual reminder too of the letter "A" and one that I'm sure your kids like (apples). I like the idea that they bring in something to share with a particular letter, helps them start distinguishing with sounds and the concept of reading

cooling down here :)

betty

Childlife said...

Super cute! They did great work with all that pasting! :)

~Michelle @ 5MFSN