Thursday, September 24, 2009

I'm back!!

I obviously needed a break from my blog...but I missed checking in with everyone. So I am making my comeback! Did anyone miss me?
My cousin, Amy, and I finally finished our race (which she won) to make it to level 34 in Farmtown. For two weeks I was consistly on Facebook farmtown planting raspberries. She won by about a hour. I have to say that once you challange my cousin to a race, she puts all effort into it. It was fun and can't wait to do it again!

I feel super old since my birthday on Friday. We camped at the Thunderboat Races all weekend and had a blast. I celebrated my birthday with good friends, cake and presents!!

Camping at the Thunderboat Races has been a annaul thing we have done for about 5 years. We have prime camping spot right on Mission Bay with the weather as beautiful as it has been here, we had a great weekend.

Chase and Cody spent a lot of time playing with good friends, riding bikes, and playing in the sand.

Cody riding around the circle.


Of course, there was also "fixing" of bikes going on.


A lot of good times and can't wait to do it again next year!

2 comments:

betty said...

I did miss you; I kept checking to see if you had made an entry and I just hadn't gotten notice of it, BUT I think blogging breaks are a good thing! sometimes we do spend way too much time on line (mainly me, LOL)

The Thunderboat races/your birthday weekend sounded and looked like lots of fun!! glad you had that time with family/friends :)

WTG to your cousin for winning! you'll get her next time :)

betty

Amy said...

Hee hee, sounds like a fun sabatical. ;)

I haven't played FarmTown, but I play WAY too much Sims 3! I do the Legacy Challenge (a set of rules another player made up) and it keeps me interested for hours (when I can get away with it).