Saturday was Steve's company picinic with was about 2 hours away in Long Beach. We had a great time. Weather turned out perfect. The boys played in the sand, had cotton candy, and snow cones. So of course it was a great day for them! I was able to meet a lot of people that Steve works with and everyone is just so nice!
Saturday night, we took the boys and met some other friends at the local speedway races. Steve wanted to check out his compatition for his race car. But also we watched our friends 13 year old son win his race! Cole is a diffently a great race car driver and has a wonderful future in front of him. He started on the pole and never let anyone pass him!
Bad picture of the cars that Steve will be racing in.
On Sunday, Steve and I celebrated our 6 year wedding anniversary!! I attended a baby shower for a cousin. She is having a boy after having 3 girls (1 set of twins)!! She received many cute brown and blue clothes!! Steve kept the boys and they played in the garage and washed the yellow jeep. Getting it ready of desert season!!
Being it was such a busy weekend, really Makes My Monday!!
Play along with what is making your monday by clicking the button!



5 comments:
Happy (belated) anniversary!! wishin you and Steve many more!!
sounds like a lot of fun this weekend! yum on the snow cones at the company opicnic; seems like it was a good one to attend with the boys
twins must run in your family; congrats to your cousin for her new addition (plus her other 3 I'm sure beautiful children)
it is almost that time (desert season); thankfully with it cooling down it is more enjoyable out there :)
betty
Happy anniversary. That kind of family together time s the secret of a good marriage and a good life. It looks like you had one great weekend.
Sounds like such a fun, action-packed weekend! Swimming in September?! I LOVE it! Extend my boysih congrats to the Mama-to-be, and thank you so much for playing along with Makes My Monday!
Happy Anny! Congratulations on 6 years.
Elle
What a great weekend! I love the picture of Cole watching the cars!
Happy belated anniversary!
Post a Comment