Friday, September 18, 2009

Happy Birthday to Me

Yes, I am old today!

We are camping this weekend, here locally in San Diego. Should be a great time!!

I also wanted to wish my birthday pal, Kylie, a Happy 7th Birthday also!!


She is my cousin's oldest girl and was born on my birthday, she is so very special!!
That year,2002, on my birthday was also the year that Steve and I got engaged.



I have been absent and not giving much love to my blog lately and most important all my blogging friends. You see, the Facebook Farmtown game, my cousin and I have a little race to see who can get to the finish faster going on. So that is taking up all my time. For the last two weeks, I have seen nothing but fields and fields of raspberries. And for anyone who plays Farmtown, you know that raspberries will harvest the quickest and get you higher in xp points. So after this next week, (I hope) I should be back to my regularly scheduled bloggy updates and comments.

14 comments:

Debbie said...

Happy birthday! And I hope you have a wonderful weekend camping:)

Becky @ Our Sweet Peas said...

Happy, Happy Birthday to you!! Have a wonderful time camping !

SaraBelle said...

Happy Birthday! I hope you have a great weekend (and good luck with the Farmtown stuff). :)

SouthernDogwoods said...

Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday dear Monica, Happy Birthday to you!!!!
Wishing you a wonderful day!

Sara said...

Happy Happy Birthday!!

KMServino said...

Okay well Happy Birthday first off, but most importantly I am sucked into Farm Town too. It's soo awful.

Elle Bee said...

Happy Birthday to you! You are so funny--Farmtown is a total time warper!
Elle

debi9kids said...

Happy Birthday to you!!!!

ps LOL about Facebook & Farmtown! I've been seeing that EVERYWHERE!

betty said...

Happy birthday to you and your niece! this is a special day for a lot of different reasons; birthdays and engagements :) very nice!!

enjoy camping in San Diego; I think wise choice with how hot it should be inland

too funny about FB and Farmtown and raspberries; I hope you win!

betty

Harris Boys said...

happy belated birthday. I forgot you shared the same birthday as my hubby! hope you guys had fun camping!!

Beth said...

Hey girl, I didn't forget. Happy Birthday!! Hope it was wonderful. Miss you guys!!

Megan said...

Happy Birthday!!

Seems like FT is the new 'thang'. I am NOT going to get started with it. LOL

Sadia said...

Happy Birthday!

Thanks SO much for the wreath. It's even prettier than I expected, and it's up on my door. I finally got a picture taken and posted.

Dr.John said...

Happy Birthday a little late.
Facebook will destroy us all.