Monday, September 7, 2009

Muffin Tin Monday, Makes My Monday and Winner

We are back from our wonderful trip this weekend. Since it is Monday already, again I wanted to post my normal Monday goodness!! Michelle over at Her Cup Overflowth host Muffin Tin Monday. I love doing this every weekend with the boys. Cody was even asking about it tonight for dinner he wanted a "special meal in little cups." I really wasn't prepared tonight just getting back home but we will be doing this again! But this week was a non-themed week, so I fixed the boys lunch on Friday with just their normal lunch.



They had cheese, cheese puffs, watermelon, raisins, fruit gummy's, and turkey. They ate most of it and loved the idea!!

We had a great time this weekend with family at the river. He is some proof of the swimming that we did.


Cody absolutely loved the water and everything about it. From being pushed into the water, splashed, going under he always had a smile on his face and ready for more.
Chase also loved the water, but was more content to walk in it or play in the mud. He didn't want to be splashed around or really go underneath the water. He still had a good time.

I will be telling stories of good times for the rest of the week and sharing pictures from the weekend! But for now this is what Made my Monday!!

Check in with Cheryl to see what other made other's people's Monday's

And now onto what most people have been waiting for -----

The winners of the fall wreaths as drawn out of the hat by Chase and Cody!

Sadia at Double the Fun and Twice the Confusion

and

Jamie at The Riplets

Congratulations to both of you and thank you for everyone else that entered. Jamie and Sadia, if you can email me your address I will get the wreaths in the mail to you!

I hope everyone enjoyed the End of Summer blog party that Multiples and More hosted - it was a great time!

6 comments:

SouthernDogwoods said...

Great pictures & Congratulations to the winners! Love the Muffin Tin ideas!

Harris Boys said...

I love the muffin tin idea...what a great idea...I should try that with my boys.

love the water pictures. my boys love the water so much too!!

betty said...

congrats to the winners!! loved Chase's/Cody's pictures in the river; they look like they were having fun

I like the muffin tin idea so much! I'm going to pass it on to some young moms I know. This could really help with picky eaters, too, know what I mean? put some things in there you want them to try, just one or two of something and maybe with it being in such a clever container, they might indeed give it a try and like the food

Chase's/Cody's lunches always look good too; makes me want my own muffin tin lunch!

cooled down here, hope it did for you too :)

betty

Elle Bee said...

Congratulations to the winners!
Weekend looked like a ton of fun.
Elle

Jamie said...

thank you!! I'm so excited for the wreath to come. I just emailed you.

jamie

Dr.John said...

That muffin tin looks like fun even for us old people.