This shirt is always warn backwards. He thinks that the printing needs to go into the back. He told me that "This is how daddy wears his shirts and I am big like daddy." His shorts are on backwards also in this picture.
His whole outfit is on backwards again. Yes, I admit that this shirt is a little harder to tell front from back because it is stripped on both side.
So last week, he wears a shirt to school backwards, and the teacher asks me if he was planning on joining the 4 year old that turn their shirts around. Well, I said I didn't know anything about the 4 year olds that turn their shirts around, so apparently their are 4 year olds, after they get dropped off at school turn their shirts around to be in a "group". They think it is cool to wear their shirts backwards, maybe Cody does also!


3 comments:
oh how funny about the 4 year olds that turn their shirts around; gangs already in preschool?
maybe Cody will come up with a new style and fad of wearing clothes backwards and will make you a millionaire :)
in the meantime, though, I think you are cool to let him pick his clothes on non-school days :)
betty
Too funny! I love that there is a cool group of backward shirt kids!
LOL, that is TOO funny! Love how he wanted to wear his shirt backwards to be like his daddy.:)
Post a Comment