Thursday, September 3, 2009

Blog Party GIVEAWAY

I wanted to make something for the Endof Summer Blog Party that Multiples and More is hosting today and tomorrow. I put together this wreath for the upcoming and fast approaching fall season to hang on your door.


If you would like to win this wreath, please leave me a comment in this post and I will draw a name Friday morning.
***Updated I am extending this contest until Monday and I will be drawing two names for winners of two wreaths!
Good Luck!

27 comments:

Dr.John said...

Random generators never pick number one but I'll try anyway.

debi9kids said...

How pretty!
It would be perfect on the front door of my new home :)

Mamma Betts said...

I love your wreaths!!

Elle Bee said...

Beautiful! I love orange flowers. Thanks for doing a fun giveaway.
Elle

Andreina said...

very pretty!!! I need a fall wreath!

Heather said...

Very pretty. If we ever get a new house, it would look perfect on our front door!

Jamie said...

I was just looking at Fall wreaths! I do like this one a lot. jamiedelight@gmaildotcom

Sadia said...

With a wreath like that, I might remember to take my Halloween decorations down before Christmas! ;)

Leia said...

thats so pretty...we have wreaths for Christmas and Easter but our door is naked right now

Bentley Boutique said...

Now that is a gorgeous wreath, and just in time for this wonderful fall weather we're having!

Come on over and enter to win my beaded and silver necklace:)

MamaOtwins+1 said...

I've never had a wreath - always wanted, never had. I love yours!

betty said...

very colorful and beautiful! count me in!! and if I win, we can meet halfway to pick it up so you won't have to mail it :)

betty

Kris said...

Love the wreath!

Christina said...

That is gorgeous!!!

Deanna said...

That wreath would look great on my front door! Maybe it would even encourage someone to buy our house. : )

Shooting Stars Mag said...

So cute! What a great wreath. I love the fall.

-Lauren
lauren51990 AT aol DOT com

Annie said...

Is beautiful and definitely will look wonderful on my door.

Amber said...

I love fall, and this would be great for our door.

Trisha B said...

My door definitely needs something! This would be great!

Lindsi B said...

That would look sooo cute on my front door!

Bombtastic Belle said...

Awesomem giveaway :)

Jamie said...

I love Autumn!!! This wreath is so gorgeous!!! I would love it! This is an awesome giveaway!

Jenn said...

It's very pretty!

elaine said...

I'm so glad you extended the date of your giveaway-gives me a chance for winning your lovely fall wreath!

Elaine R
emrosser@shaw.ca

Heather said...

What a beautiful wreath! Pick me! Pick me! Please!!!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful!!!

Lindsi B said...

can't wait to hear who won! =)