Saturday, September 12, 2009

Six Word Saturday


I look forward every Saturday where I can describe my life in 6 words. Here is this weeks.
Facebook Farmtown is very time consuming
My cousin and I are having fun beating each other to the next level! So it seems like all I am doing is planting, harvesting and plowing all day long.
Play along this week by clicking the button above!

13 comments:

Drahdrah said...

I hope you're ahead ! Happy 6WS

Unknown said...

lol. Hope you beat her to the next level.

Lindy said...

And that is exactly why I don't play FB games. I waste way too much time as it is already! Have a great SWS!

Fandango said...

Facebook is a real time waster.

Bridgette said...

I am addicted to FarmVille on FaceBook. :) Happy 6WS!!!

betty said...

I have heard that game is addictive; I've had to limit FB to hardly anything because I'm so afraid it will take over my life

warmed up again for us, how about you?

betty

Call Me Cate said...

I've stayed clear but I've heard it's very addictive. Hope you're winning!

Thanks for playing 6WS.

Elle Bee said...

Hahhaa! Everything on facebook is very time consuming! Too bad it's so fun!
:o)
Elle

Quilly said...

I will not sign on to any Facebook games.
I will not sign on to any Facebook games.
I will not sign on to any Facebook games.
I will not sign on to any Facebook games.

Thou shalt not tempt me. I don't have enough time in a day as it is!

Magical Mystical Teacher said...

When you go online
it’s easy to waste an hour
or a whole lifetime!

SouthernDogwoods said...

I love FB - I have not got into Farmtown yet though. My sister loves it!
Monica, I was wondering if you could answer a tutu question for me. I saw 2 little girls at the Alabama game wearing the cutest multicolor tutus. I was thinking about making Abby & Emma one each and was wondering if I could ask you one question about making it. I will e-mail you today, if okay?

Anonymous said...

I have to agree with you on this one. I hardly have time for it anymore.

June ;)

Christina said...

I am SO addicted to Farmville, too!