So this week Steve truck wouldn't start and it needed to be towed to the repair shop. The boys and I waited for the tow truck so Steve could go to work (in the jeep). Cody offered up his suggestion on to why dad's truck was broken. He said "I think dad needs to put fuel in it." Chase also offered up his repair suggestion by finding two old washers on the ground in the school pakring lot and saying "Maybe these fell off daddy's truck and he needs them to fix it." He the put them in his pocket.
I am sure there are many other stories and funny saying, I need to write this stuff down to remember it!
Play along also by clinking the button!!

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Continuing with the old pictures of me. With everyone going back to school this week, thought this one fit the time.

My first day of 1st grade.
Sept, 1980
6 years old
Play along with us with you Way Back Pictures at Cheryl's blog by clicking the button!



8 comments:
love the picture of you in such a cute dress for back to school! so cute what Chase and Cody said to try to help fix daddy's truck! I used to always have to write down on a calendar when to send things in to school because I was always forgetting too
enjoy the day before it heats up again
betty
I love the conversation of Chase and Cody to try to fix daddy's truck. I think they like all that kind of things about repair.
You looked so cute at your first day of 1st grade.
Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog.
Happy Wednesday
Emma told my mom that her butt was too big for the chair when she was out here visiting in August! I laughed so hard I almost cried!
Hahah! Cute. I always love your Say What Wednesday posts.
Elle
You have 2 little future mechanics on your hands! How cute & helpful!
And look how precious you are! Great WBW photo!
Thanks for playing along - I know who to call if I need some car advice!!!
Love your kids' helpful spirits! (Man, when a vehicle breaks down, I'll take whatever help I can get!)
LOVE the picture of you...think I had a very similar dress in my first grade picture, that Sarah actually then wanted to wear in her's!
You looked so proud and scholarly!
Thanks for going Way Back When-esday, Monica!
LOVE the suggestions of the boys for their dad :) Adorable!
And, that picture of you!!! Too cute! LOVE the dress ;)
Oh gosh, look at that cute 80'2 style dress. You looked adorable.
Post a Comment