Thursday, September 10, 2009

I Won the Coolest Toy

A couple of weeks ago I entered a giveaway at Cheryl's Twinfatuation by submitting a comment and I won this cool farm by Woody Click.


It was sitting on our doorstep when we came home on Monday and needing something to keep the boys entertained for a few while I unpacked. I knew that this would do the trick. But I didn't know that they would still want to play with it 3 days later also!


We won the farm set and it has a bunch of pieces. Chase and Cody were so excited to open this when they say the pigs and sheep they were even more excited.
The cool thing about this is like it was designed for twins in mind because it has about 4 of each thing but everything has at least one thing of it (except for the farm house). So there is no fighting over the pieces. They really like the tractors and wheelbarrows.


It comes in a nice wood storage box also. Everything fits in the box with a lid and handles. This is not something I would have bought on my own because you never know if they will play with it, but now I have seen that they like it I am looking into getting them one of the other sets from this company.
Thanks Cheryl for offering such a cool and great giveaway!

6 comments:

betty said...

that looks awesome! I love toys like this where they can be creative in their play with lots of different items to share! very cool giveaway; congrats for winning it :)

betty

SouthernDogwoods said...

So cool! I love giveaways! And I love Cheryl!
Great pictures!!!!
So glad I could help with the font! Looks great!

Amy said...

That looks great. So fun.

Cheryl Lage said...

Monica, I am THRILLED that your Jonas Brothers are enjoying the Woody Click! Seeing them at play really is precious.

Thanks for the wonderful follow-up post. Hope they enjoy the set for years to come...and thanks so much for playing along!

Annie said...

Congratulations!!! It is a wonderful toy, enjoy it.

Unknown said...

Hey, that was supposed to be MY farm ;) Congrats on winning - it looks like the guys are enjoying it very much!